Policies & Procedures
Return Policy Guidelines
- Original shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. Refunds will be issued for cost of merchandise only
- Any and all shipping charges, including exchanges, are the customer’s responsibility.
- Orders cannot be canceled after shipment. When the items are received, they may or may not be subject to return or exchange.
- Return items must be received back within 14 calendar days of the customer receiving the original package. Products received after the 14 day time frame will be classified as unacceptable and not refunded.
- All return items and reasons are subject to management approval.
Items May be Returned for these reasons:
- The Customer was not satisfied with the purchase.
- The Products in the order were damaged or defective.
Items that are not Refundable:
- Makeup and Hair Goods (Wigs/Facial hair) cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason due to Federal Health Regulations.
- Cut fabrics or custom made drapery are nonrefundable.
- Special order items, including special orders of quantity.
- Items that show obvious use and wear.
- Clearance Items.
- Videos, DVDs, CDs. Those that are found defective can only be exchanged for the same item.
- Certain products contain chemicals that are considered hazardous and must ship Ground Service due to Federal Guidelines. (Please inquire if you are uncertain.)
- When sending an exchange or return we recommend you use a parcel service that offers a tracking method. If you do not use a courier that offers tracking or return receipt request, our company cannot be held accountable for non-receipt of return items.
How to Return or Exchange an Order:
- Call or e-mail us to get the return or exchange approved.
- If possible, use the original shipping box and packing materials and completely remove or cover the original shipping label.
- Drop off your package at your return courier’s station or schedule a home pickup. Be sure to keep a copy of your tracking information for your records.
- Allow up to 14 days for your return package to arrive and your request to be processed. To ensure no problems occur, contact us to follow up on your request!
PASCO LATE FEE POLICY FOR SHOW RENTALS
Large shows that are overdue will be charged a fee of 5% of the entire show rental price for each day past the return due date.
LATE FEE POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL RENTALSCostumes rentals are subject to late fees. The first day late, you willbe charged 50% of the rental of the item(s). Every day thereafter will be a 10% charge.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL RENTALS
Cancellations are subject to a charge of 20% of the rental.Cancellations must be arranged 7 days prior to agreed pick-up date.No cancellation after 7 days prior to the pick-up date allowed.